Thursday, February 03, 2005

Kinder Bueno!

As the title is alluding too, I discovered two, actually three foods that I am definitely fond of in Roma. Let's talk about Kinder Bueno, a chocolate candy bar filled with a hazelnut filling that puts Ferrero Rocher to shame. I can't believe I just discovered it just recently thanks to Jon and Ed. Secondly, kebabs at Pizza & Kebab across the street! It definitely adds a different flavor to that routine of pastas and pizzas every day. Clementine oranges are the third one. I bought a whole bag of them from the open air market the other day and i'm still eating away at them. They're delectably sweet and compliment a salty meal like no other fruit can. Maybe, there's actually four foods. I tried gnutella, banana, and limone gelato today. It was really good, but kudos to gnutella because it had a better balance than the other two (until Millenium Gelateria opens, Old Bridge Gelateria is still an awesome place!)

On another note, I hope the pope (Papa) gets better since he's been bedridden with the flu at the young age of 84. I would love to check out a papal audience with him presiding.

For dinner today, Amy and I cooked dinner together. I made my infamous garlic potatoes while she put together two quite tasty spaghetti and green beans dishes. Afterwards, Marth and Greenie did some planning for our first break. Hopefully, we'll be able to go to Paris and London. Places I really want to go to: (not in any particular order) Ireland, Switzerland, Spain, Greek Isles, Prague, Amsterdam, Nice, Vienna, Milano, and Egypt.

Funny thing: Come se dice "Socal Boys"? Dood, some ppl ask the funniest questions.

No comments: