Thursday, January 27, 2005

Thursday

I woke up late today because I haven't been getting any sleep lately...how ironic considering i'm in Rome. I walked to class today by myself, for the first time. Wow, I feel so independent now. I can't wait to explore the city by myself. The best part of my day was when I went to the caffe by our SC, and the cassiera asked me what my name is. It was great because the locals were trying to get to know me, and I got a chance to use my Italian. My goal = learn all their names, be able to small talk with them, and take a picture before I leave. After class, I got some goodies at di per di and made pasta. It turned out pretty well considering I just tossed in some random stuff. Ooh, Greenie and I found this wine/pasta shop on the way home from school. I can't wait to buy stuff from there. Tomorrow, I leave for Firenze and have my first exam. It's crazy how i'm not studying for it yet...

No comments: