Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Called it...

Dope!



Called it!



Download:
Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova - Falling Slowly
Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova - When Your Mind's Made Up

I enjoyed the Oscars although it was a ratings dud. I was hoping Cate Blanchett would win for Best Supporting Actress, but oh well, she'll kick some butt in future years.

Here's Daniel Day-Lewis in one of my favorite scenes from "There Will Be Blood." He's sooooooo friggin good. It's pure genius.



Love this site:
www.channelsurfing.net
Now I can watch my GS Warriors!
This site is free now too:
Atlantic Monthly

Article:
Baron Davis as a Producer
Move over Pitchfork, Perez Hilton in Da House

Don't forget to do your taxes. I found TurboTax Online to be great and fast.

The gf and I had a great weekend. We saw the exhibit by Cai Guo Qiang at the Guggenheim, went rock climbing, and saw the following dance troupe.

Nrityagram Dance Ensemble performing their wonderful odissi.


Stopped by Yakitori Totto near NYU for some late night fixings.

Excited for Dovetail this Friday because if Frank Bruni approves (coveted 3 stars, except when Michelin does it), then I must second guess his opinion and still try it. I still need to try Sfoglia although it's just as tough to get a reservation there.

NYC buzz restaurants: Dovetail, Sfoglia, Allen & Delancey (ultimate place for a date in my opinion).

Music festivals that you need to check out, so book in advance or check Craig's List.
Coachella
All Points West (faux Coachella East Coast)
Radiohead Tour
Death Cab for Cutie

Guilty Pleasure Download:
Nicole Atkins - Maybe Tonight

Now a video of her performing "The Way It Is"


No comments: