Thursday, March 03, 2005

Ubriaco...

We just came back from club Dune...it was a fun time and we got other people to partake in the festivities. Despite the sausagefest, I'm glad new people went and had a good time. Today, was a hodgepodge of bad weather, cancelled site visits, good food for lunch, and above else a wine and cheese party that set a good tone for the night. Not to let the rain dampen the mood, a group of us made way to Dune and danced the night away.

As I'm writing right now, i'm feeling quite tipsy...but that's okay.

Another great development was my newfound rediscovery of Baroque and Renaissance art. Paolo, our teacher, has such a passion for what he teaches, that it is refreshing to the eager student. I'm trying to absorb as much as possible while having a pleasant time in Rome.

Weekend plans are ambiguous, but that's what makes it fun...

No comments: