Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Go big or go home...

So Arya cancelled his Wednesday class because he's still sick...I feel this lingering sickness, although providing me temporal disregard for studying will only induce deserved pain in stinging amounts later. What bittersweetness...

On another sad note, the Questura messed up my importunate opportunity to check out some Caravaggio and whatever else the Baroque period infused to mankind. First, they called everyone alphabetically, then they did a random selection, and finally they just selected based on sex, leaving the males to go last. Oh, the utter inefficiency of Italian municipal affairs.

Italian was good as Greenfield made whistling noises and Michelangelo was rather enjoyable! Surprisingly, the inexorable cold appropriated itself among a clear day--it is winter no doubt. The only predilection I could auspiciously envision was the beautiful Roman cityscape magnified by a not yet forgiving sun. Well, here's to better weather and "buona fortuna" with my travel plans. Things have to materialize nicely for my finances to catch up with my expenses. Argh...

Anyways, theme for my trip so far is go big or go home...that's why I'm trying to allay my qualms about skydiving.

No comments: