a tasteful melange of cultural produce vis-a-vis music, the arts, opinions, food, random sprinkles, etc.
Saturday, July 19, 2008
I can't fall asleep, so i blog...
Yes, my sleeping schedule is thrown off and I'll probably continue reading Zadie Smith's "White Teeth" after I finish this post. Anyhow, Sigur Ros just recently came out with a new album Með suð í eyrum við spilum endalaust, and so I have been listening to them a bit more lately as well as some of their old stuff. Their Coachella performance a few years ago was amazing though. In the meantime, enjoy the trailer for their documentary Helma, which features "Hoppipolla" as the background music. This song fits into the "life-affirming, sublimely beautiful and should be played at my funeral" genre. Try to check them out in concert as well.
MP3s are for sampling purposes only. Please buy the album if you like what you hear. If you have a complaint about the ownership of a track, please contact me directly and I will be happy to take it down ASAP.
No comments:
Post a Comment